SDAPO PM1202 12v poe ModeA or ModeB DC to DC power module
You are welcome to customize the POE modules of various sizes and appearances and function.
The layout is required to receive the initial research and development expenses.
After ordering a certain number of modules (usually 5000 pieces), the r&d cost can be deducted.
After the sample is qualified, batch production.
- Fully supports IEEE802.3af Standard and IEEE802.3at Standard
- Input Voltage Range 44V to 57V
- Short Circuit Protection
- In-rush Current Limit
- Over-temperature Protection
- Programmable Classification (Default :Class 4)
- High Efficiency
- Easy Installation and Low Cost (Isolation Type, Minimum External Devicesrequired)
- Low Output Ripple and Noise
- Adjustable Output Voltage
1500Vrms Isolation (Input-Output)
1. PIN ASSIGNMENT
Do Not Connect
| VA 1|| Input (1). This input pin connects to the centre tap of the transformer|
connected to pins 1&2 of the RJ45 connector. It is not polarity sensitive
| 4|| VA 2|
Input (2). This input pin connects to the centre tap of the transformer
connected to pins 3&6 of the RJ45 connector. It is not polarity sensitive
| VB 1|
Direct Input (1). This input pin connects to pin 4&5 of the
connector(or centretap of 7&8). It is not polarity sensitive
| VB 2|
Direct Input (2). This input pin connects to pin7&8 of the
Connector(or centretap of 7&8).lt is not polarity sensitive.
Negative DC Output. This pin provides the -VDC output.
Positive DC Output. This pin provides the +VDC output.
(1) Is typically 25 ℃, measured under the 48V power supply environment, only for reference design
(2) Do not exceed the recommended load value of 850mA (not included IR-cut switch) to adapt to different environments
Output Current (Vin=56V)
Ripple & Noise
Input to Output Isolation
Type of DC/DC Converter
-20 ~ +50 ℃